We have two lines for slitting.
SLITTING OF NARROW STRIPS.
On the BS narrow strip cutting line, we cut metal sheets according to the following parameters.
SLITTING OF NARROW STRIPS
- strip width: max 250mm
- steel strip thickness: from 0.1 up to 1.2mm
- stainless strips thickness: from 0.1 up to 0.7mm
- minimum width of slit strip: 3mm
- max coil weight: 1T
- max coil outer diameter: 1900mm
- inner diameter of strips: 200/300/400/500mm
- cutting accuracy: according to the standard or order
- we provide precise manufacturing of narrow strips
- possibility to make the strips even 3mm wide
- possibility of rewinding narrow strips to smaller outer diameters
- we are processing various types of materials (CR, galvanized, tinplate, coated) and aluminium, stainless steel, non oriented electrical steel
- perfect quality of the edges obtained and precisely wound stripsy
- we maintain very high accuracy in the width tolerance of slit strips/li>
- we slit metal coils with a variety of surface finishes
- possibility to pack both vertically and horizontally
SLITTING OF COILS
On the Georg coil slitting line we slit coils according to the following parameters
- width of strips: 18-1250mm
- batch coil width: 150-1260mm
- material thickness: from 0.1mm up to 0.8mm
- max coil weight: 10500 KG
- max coil outer diameter: 1530mm
- inner diameter of the coil: from 460 to 600mm
- cutting accuracy: +/- 0.01mm
- rewinding coils: maximum thickness: 1.4mm
REWINDING OF COILS AND STRIPS
We also provide sheet rewinding services, dividing coils and strips into smaller ones – on both production lines. We have the ability to change the inner diameter of the strips (200mm,300mm,400mm and 500mm). There is also the possibility of winding rewound and slit materials on sleeves to protect the inner part of material.